Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Cristian Alvidrez "The Fish" by Elizabeth Bishop





Image result for fishing in a boatImage result for beautiful rainbow trout

                   I chose the first because one time I went fishing in Wyoming and thats how it looked like when i went fishing first thing in the morning.
The second one I chose because I like to catch those fish. They are really beautiful and hard to catch.

I chose this poems because it talks about fishing. I like fishing because not only it is has its peace and quite. Also like it because it explains what I did when I caught my first fish on a boat. Looking at the beautiful fish on how it has a beautiful pink line running along its side. Beautiful black dots all around it .  


I caught a tremendous fish
and held him beside the boat

half out of water, with my hook
fast in a corner of his mouth.

I would speak this to my brother because he also really likes fishing. These lines are not for the people that are not active or impatient.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0deKB4entkP




No comments:

Post a Comment