Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Shake the Dust

                                                                             Shake the Dust
                                                                             Anis Mojgani

The reason I chose Shake the Dust is because I fell like I can relate too most of the lines in the poems. Also I fell like that the author has done some of these lines in here poem. I like the top line ¨ This is for the schoolyard wimps and the childhood bullies that tormented them¨. because I have been both the bully and the wimp. I can relate to this line ¨ This is for the benches and the people sitting upon them¨. because I will always sit on a bench to get my energy back or relax. These are some of the reasons why this is my favorite poem.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment