Friday, April 22, 2016

Jazmin Ortiz- Shae Spades

Shae Spades
“I crossed paths with a sparkly green space girl while skating in the stars,
She was sitting on a comet a few light years from Mars,
She stopped me mid roll then cracked open a black hole
Immediately invited me along for a life changing stroll."




I chose this poem because it reminds me of the feeling you get when you first meet someone and you right away click with them. I enjoy making new friends, and the rest of this poem tells me that you shouldn't judge someone by what they look like, and instead give them a chance. You might even find that the new person might understand you more than you understand yourself, and they might help you throughout your struggles. And aliens and space things are just super cool in general. I chose this picture because it's closest to what i'd imagine the alien girl to look like.  And i'd read this poem to young adults to give them the message of giving people a chance, because you never know how important they might end up being for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment