Friday, April 22, 2016

Fabian Vasquez Michael Jordan "I Can Accept Failure"




                                                                              "I can accept failure,evertone fails at something.

But i can't accept not trying agian."-Michael Jordan




              Why I Chose this Pome

I chose this poem because me as an soccer player,I see this as motivation not to A]accept failer when I lose a game ,but to keep moving forward and never giving up.

             I Would Read This To
I believe that this would go to any athlete that Is having a hard time understanding that you can accept Failure and move on.
                                                       Resited by Fabian Vasquez


Why I Chose this Image 
I chose this image because it shows when Michael Jordan's Dad pasted away, but that didn't bring him down, but instead gave him motavation to win for his dad. You can see how he could have walked away and not played, but he still played. 


No comments:

Post a Comment