Friday, April 22, 2016

Jordy Campos Tupac When Are Heros Falls My Hero

The greatest pain discovered u taught me 2 to be strong but i'm confused 2 c u you week you said never to give up u said to never give up and it hurts  2 cu welcome defeat



why i chose this poem because my father is my hero and he got in a really though situation and he kinda just gave up i was really confused because he told me those words and i was just confused when he just broke    down and did not try.

I think this would be best performed in front of family and really close friends because i feel more confabulate talking about it  in front of them and some of my brothers and sisters are have the same feeling i did the confusion and sadness. And i don't think this will be very good performed in front of friends or in front of other people
Image result for never give up
This poem is talking about his or someones else hero falling and the person is really confused because he has never seen him accept defeat. 



I choose this image because it shows that things might be tough but you should still not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment