Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Juan Mondragon "Love You Dad" by Author Unknown


"My Favorite Line"

Without you, Dad, I wouldn’t be
I cannot be the Rai I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
I’ve grown up with your values,
And I’m very glad I did;
"Why I Chose This"
I chose this poem because it actually meant something to me. I actually said something to me, all that I was thinking was said here.  I chose this poem because my dad taught me all I know now. He taught be about right and wrong. He's been my role model my whole life. He always told me," If want something you have to work for it nothing's free". So I've worked for money instead of asking for money. He's taught everything, for example , how to respect people, how to work hard, know when it's okay to say something nice and when to be quiet. Also, what life means, he's always saying ," I want you to do something with your life, I don't want you to be working a job for $9 an hour I want something better for you".

"I would read this to"
To an audience that has a tremendous love for their father like me.  I would explain my story with my dad and tell them how we got really close.
This image tells a story because it shows a father and his son going for a walk to the ocean or a lake. It seems like since he was little they've been bonding.


Recited by Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment