Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Skiing means the world to me



Skiing means the world to me
RJ
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kv3jzn1l4V (my voice)

Skiing means the world to me-Nothing in this world compares to the feeling
Of gliding through a Rocky Mountain snowy forest(favorite line)
Powder gliding under the skis, silently
And feeling like you're, for once, at peace.

chose this line because it just makes me feel free and reminds me about gliding through trees on my skis, this expresses my emotions like i'm calm and happy, this is one of my favorite things to do and it sums up my life and just makes me happy. 

Image result for hd picture of skier at top of mountain
    








I chose these images because they give a calm feeling of like gliding down a mountain by yourself or at the top of a mountain looking over everything and shows what you can accomplish. The story behind this is that you can do whatever you want if you put your head to it.

The person i would speak these lines too is other people who like being outdoors not to people who sit in there house all day and play video games.



No comments:

Post a Comment